Well-connected is a New Zealand-based IT consultancy established in 2002 offering software engineering, project management, web-based services, application and web development, e-commerce, managed hosting, systems integration, and translation.
We aim to help our customers in creative and innovative ways to build web presence, strategy, and infrastructure. We:
- Focus on business needs, compliance with quality and security standards, project time frames, and budget constraints.
- Listen to our customers, to get the big picture and to better understand requirements from the business perspective.
- Build bespoke, custom-designed and handcrafted websites and applications, utilising open-source building blocks and our own framework with custom extensions.
- Support communities of practice in a variety of sectors, including local and international businesses, not-for-profit organisations, and private clients.
Well-connected is 100% New Zealand owned and operated.
Our services include:
- Web design and development: bespoke websites and applications
- Software engineering: systems architecture, interfaces, security, data model, database design
- Managed hosting: content management, server administration, deployment
- Systems integration
We are committed to free and open standards that bridge web applications and mobile devices.
Part of our effort goes into research and development of frameworks, tools, infrastructure technologies, algorithms, design patterns, and best practice methodologies.
We respect the privacy of our clients and users. We have adopted standards for our websites and applications to justify and preserve the trust placed in us:
- We do not collect or pass on information not purely required for the provisioning of our services.
- We do not send unsolicited materials to our clients and users.
- We never request confidential information from our users, other than the login credentials at the start of an application session.
- Applications use server-based session control and state management, and do not persist state beyond the duration of a session.